Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2021

House of Bricks Reflection

 My favourite Lego activity was the car race because me and my buddy learnt something like if there's more weight at the back your car goes faster and we came second.


My least favourite Lego activity was the building one because we didn’t have a plan.


The activity that tested my perseverance the most was mosaic  because I didn't know  it was going to be confusing.


The most challenging activity was the one when we had to swap builds because what was quite difficult.


I enjoyed working collaboratively with others because we we actually helped kids packing up the Lego at the end. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post