Pages

Friday, September 24, 2021

The lighthouse keeper

     The lighthouse keeper      

One stormy night on a little hill there was a lighthouse  

and the angry keeper was doing some work. He sneakily slamd the window and went back to work but suddenly there was a big smash!!! The lighthouse keeper stopped working. and frightenedly looked around then looked upstairs. and realised the lighthouse light went out he had his toolbox. to fixed it  but suddenly he tripped and smashed. the light bulb and Wardley what's out the window inside of the big ship about to hit some rocks. He got an idea and ran to get help but. what hear the people with lanterns to help the grumpy old lighthouse keeper.  The ship turned around and the lighthouse keeper was happy.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post